This isn’t a commentary on the political outcome of the election, but a few observations having stayed up most the night of the election.
- Election polling model is completely broken and needs massive change.
Let’s retire aging political grandees from election night comment.
- I don’t want to hear another peep from Neil Kinnock, Shirley Williams, or Norman Tebbit.
- On the BBC election night coverage Douglas Hurd showed his age, neither kind to him or the viewer.
- I’m not being ageist – heck I’m no youngster, surely producers can find people younger than in their mid eighties or older to comment election trends.
- If it’s David Dimbleby’s last…
View original post 139 more words