STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Lifestyle expert Amy Sewell stopped by KCAL9 Monday to share the perfect Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Sewell recommended the following gift ideas:
- Gourmet Dipped Berries: satisfy mom’s sweet tooth with gourmet berries dipped in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- Festive Wines: toast mom for Mother’s Day with a fizzy Pink Moscato that pairs well with a traditional brunch menu.
- Custom Jewelry: design a necklace with miracle links designed to symbolize the connection between a mother and her children.
- Skincare Gift Set: pamper mom so she will look and feel her best on the special day.
- LACMA Gift Membership & Brunch: a museum membership that can be used year round.
- “Mom, Share Your Life With Me” Book: ask mom to fill out a journal sharing memories and family history as a way to start conversation and strengthen family ties.
For more information, click here.